Saturday, May 18, 2013

Totems



What is an animal totem ? It is the Animal spirit or nature that may be in you, part of you or guard and watch over you. And there are deep and dark secrets in Totem work that we will skip for now.
How do you find yours ? Visions, signs, others giving you a psychics reading, your dreams, real sighting and interactions or meditations are all valid ways.

Import questions for the Totem quest seeker:
1) Why do I want a Totem?
2) Why do I need a Totem?
3) What do I expect from the Totem?
4) What will I give in return to the Totem?
5) Do I understand why I should not share what my Totem is with most people?
6) Do I understand what a Totem really is?

Meditation for finding your Totem:
(add breathing and relaxation notes here)
First create your Scared Space in your mind.
Imagine the most beautiful quite place you like to go to, know of or can visualize in your mind. Like woods ,mountain stream, a shaded creek etc.
This is not a quick thing for most. And you need to be very relaxed almost asleep.
When you get there relax and imagine setting there with your back again something, tree stone or even in a chair , quietly listening and watching.
See who or what comes to see you. You may have to visit this Magickal Scared Space place many times to meet your Totem.
But it is also useful for many other things.

Is there something to say when I get to my Scared Space ? Perhaps to the scared space . Hello, thanks for letting me come a visit with you all.
Please those that watch over me, protect me, dance within me please show your selves and if you like we can talk.
What should I do if I see a animal there? Just resonate with it or them and feel their power, their life force. Ask them if they are there for you or just visiting the area? After coming back from your Sacre Space.
After a bit of time just say goodbye for now I will remember everything an I will visit again soon. Then just start drifting back to fully awake.
One should record or write down all one can remember as soon as you comeback or become fully awake.
One can of course search one's recent memories each time after returning to see if what you encountered ere perhaps from images and ideas already planted in your mind by recent events.



Copyright  2013 George King

***** Please*****

 Be a Lover or a Friend and click on one of the Blogs ads please! I am out of work and can use the pennies it generates!

*****Please*****



You can often find me at www.facebook.com/cosmicsalamander,www.cosmicsalamder.comor our Physical Center The Cosmic Salamander, 5631 NW 77ct, Coconut Creek, Florida, 33073, USA 954-698-6926 Fax 954-6989-706 Both Janice and I are available for Psychic reading, other Magick works, writing assignments and even creating new inventions or sharing some of our for you or your company to patent and sell.

Blog Roll
http://thedruidking.blogspot.comI post some of my views and research in the Pagus World
http://sourpearls.blogspot.comI post my Poems other with a small glimpse of SummerLand and the Pagus World from a Druid's point of view.
http://returntosummerland.blogspot.comObituaries for anyone's loved pets, just e-mail me it and I will post it.
http://inventorsangels.blogspot.com, Will soon be putting up projects that I need funding for that should both help the World and make profets for the investors!
Free Water for everyone that on the street and needs a drink, Project free Tap, please share and help


Here are some of Janice-Scott-Readers blogs too.
Daily Forecasts, Faery Finder and Magickal Things.
http://holomultiverses.blogspot.com/Janice's Holomultiverses What the holomultiverses are. I have been able to astral project since birth and some times, I project involuntarily to other worlds. Some are variations of this world. Some are completely alien worlds. This blog is an account of some of the worlds I have found myself in and logged their descriptions.


No comments:

Post a Comment