Sunday, May 19, 2013

Druido for Acorns 101 Introduction


Going to start a small set of lessons on the theories of Druid Druido griss griss everyday Magick.

Yes you guessed it “Druido for Acorns 101”.

These will present in as simple as possible terms some very well known and so of my very own theories on how or why any Magick in general really works. Were possible I will expand on any Druid specific ideas and also link to other work I have published that is on the world wide web (www on internet).

Theses lessons will only be available through my Blogs and Facebook groups like “Hoodoo Vodou Druido in the grove “ both on blogger.com and facebook. With names like Hoodoo Vodou and Druido I am sure that the thoughts of Cultural Appropriation will arise.

So here is how I approach it. No one owns Magick or its rules and ways. With the real age of the what are now called Druids in the hundreds of thousands of years, (no I can not prove it and care less than scat-stick if you disagree with me, please feel free to ask for a 50% tuition refund after your payment of $3,666.66 usd for the course clears). Perhaps we could say that we are doing a bit of cultural reclamation or reclaiming our Druidic lost truths from around both this World and the Astral ones.

Hope they prove useful to you and your.

Moon Rising
TDK / The Druid King

copyright George King May 20, 2013


***** Please*****

 Be a Lover or a Friend and click on one of the Blogs ads please! I am out of work and can use the pennies it generates!

*****Please*****



You can often find me at www.facebook.com/cosmicsalamander,www.cosmicsalamder.comor our Physical Center The Cosmic Salamander, 5631 NW 77ct, Coconut Creek, Florida, 33073, USA 954-698-6926 Fax 954-6989-706 Both Janice and I are available for Psychic reading, other Magick works, writing assignments and even creating new inventions or sharing some of our for you or your company to patent and sell.

Blog Roll
http://thedruidking.blogspot.comI post some of my views and research in the Pagus World
http://sourpearls.blogspot.comI post my Poems other with a small glimpse of SummerLand and the Pagus World from a Druid's point of view.
http://returntosummerland.blogspot.comObituaries for anyone's loved pets, just e-mail me it and I will post it.
http://inventorsangels.blogspot.com, Will soon be putting up projects that I need funding for that should both help the World and make profets for the investors!
Free Water for everyone that on the street and needs a drink, Project free Tap, please share and help


Here are some of Janice-Scott-Readers blogs too.
Daily Forecasts, Faery Finder and Magickal Things.
http://holomultiverses.blogspot.com/Janice's Holomultiverses What the holomultiverses are. I have been able to astral project since birth and some times, I project involuntarily to other worlds. Some are variations of this world. Some are completely alien worlds. This blog is an account of some of the worlds I have found myself in and logged their descriptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment