Friday, July 25, 2014

Got Mancy ? Need Mancy? Find your local Druid




Oh Dear Nancy where did we lose our Magick Mancy

With your Mancy please tell me   my future Fancy

Here is Gold in your Hand, of such Charms I demand.

For you are Druii and I am Clan.

Full Moon or Dark Moon tell me what you see.

That I be Armed with Your Charm to face what will try to be.

Thank you for Boon of Gods that you now give to me.

TDK / The Druid King

(c)  George King July 2014

Reading are available via PayPal Gold and Email, Chat or Cash in person.

Mancy:
-mancy a combining form meaning “divination,” of the kind specified by the initial element: necromancy.
Origin:  Middle English -manci ( e ), -mancy ( e ) < Old French -mancie < Latin -mantīa < Greek manteía divination. See manticcy

No comments:

Post a Comment