Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Poppet Bone Pins






It is a stormy dark day in South Florida, red tipping the heads of a new batch of Poppet Bone Pins.
I have looked at the rules of both Sympathetic and Ceremonial Magick and a case can be made for both Iron Pins and Bone Pins with Poppets.
Yet I feel that unless dealing with Otherkin Bone works best.


Few bones lend them self's by shape to this. But I have a good source and think of bone as Conduit of Will more than anything.

When using Iron most often it is in a limiting application.

They are natural Bone but I often paint the Pin Head Red Black Pink Green etc.

They are used in somewhat the same way a Hat Pin is used in a Poppet Fetch or Vodou Doll. The Pin is used to drive your will into the Target via the Doll . This can be Negative or Positive energy or intent.

Bone allows the absorption of High Oils also that Iron does not. I feel it works better.



Coffin Box and Thirteen Pins $20.00 usd. Free USPS shipping in USA



As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.


No comments:

Post a Comment